To ensure an appropriate learning opportunity, candidates need to demonstrate a capacity to undertake study at Certificate III level, this can be demonstrated via the following:
Additional requirements upon course commencement / prior to industry work placement:
- A National Police Check (NPC)
- A NDIS Worker Check (NDISWC)
- Any additional evidence your work placement provider requires
- Vaccinations which can include COVID, hepatitis A and B, and influenza
- Aged care sector screening clearance
Note: If a student has a Disclosable Court Outcome registered against their name, we are unable to assist with placement as an industry will not accept students without a clear record. This requirement is not negotiable. Please note, in Victoria, this includes any offence that may have occurred up to 10 years ago and will show offences that state they are “without conviction”.