To ensure an appropriate learning opportunity, candidates need to demonstrate a capacity to undertake study at
Advanced Diploma level, this can be demonstrated via the following:
- Applicants must be aged 18 or above
- Applicants must show adequate evidence of competency in communication skills in their pre-enrolment LLN testing.
- Completion of Diploma of Nursing, Diploma of Community Services, Diploma of Counselling, Diploma of Early Childhood, Diploma of Project Management or Diploma of Mental Health before commencing this Advanced Diploma program, OR
- Current work experience in a related industry supported by evidence of employment and position description
- Evidence of full COVID-19 immunisation with the TGA approved vaccine
Additional Requirements prior to work placement
- National Police Record Check and/or Police clearance.
- Child – related and/or disability services and/or aged care services and /or vulnerably person related screening
- Moderate level of computer literacy required